I read over the comments about the lack of posts. So I'm going to try to make it up. We have a lot of funny small stories to tell, but it's been hard to get here, so here's one.
The four of us are riding in the backseat of a Land Cruiser. It's only made to sit 3, so it's a bit cramp. From right to left, it's Emily, Rocio, me and then Yvonne. Here's the conversation that happened at that moment:
Emily: Rocio, stop elbowing me.
Rocio: Why?
Me, Emily, Yvonne: *Puzzled look*
Emily: Rocio, stop elbowing me.
Rocio: Why?
It's much funnier when we talk about it.
We got a lot of talk about poop and other private stuff. We get some good laughs out of those. Yvonne and I have our private stories as well... But I'll keep them private.. :)

2 Comments:
For those looking for the 2007 Cambodia blog, it's here:
http://sgvac-cambodia-stm-07.blogspot.com/
For those looking for the 2007 Cambodia blog, it's here:
http://sgvac-cambodia-stm-07.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home