Thursday, July 27

We're only 3 days away before we leave. Yvonne and I spent some time last night packing up most of our stuff. The both of us are actually carrying very little on this trip. I'm only carrying like 4 different shirts and 3 pants. I'm going to have to do a lot washing on this trip! I put all my essentials into one pile, and it probably all could fit into medium-size backpack the way it was looking. But I'm bringing a large backpack, and I could probably stuff a small to medium-size midget inside with the room I got.

Being married to Yvonne has its good and bad things. The good thing is she has me and the team well prepared. I'm pretty much packed by Wednesday night! That's non-sensical. I wouldn't be packed for my trip until Saturday night when I actually leave. I got hep-A, hep-B, typhoid and malaria stuff. Our team has met up numerous times for team training. The bad thing is that if it was just me leading this team, we'd be in whole different situation. Shots? Maybe. Malaria medicine? Maybe. Packed? Doubtful. Team-training? What's that? It just goes to show how unprepared I would be heading Cambodia if it wasn't for my wife. Got to love being married.

I got only a few days left to finish up work stuff. I need passport photos for my visa. And my brother's wedding is this weekend. Still much to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home